. . . sleep in luxury under canvas. From the safety of your tent which has a stout double layer and bug-proof netting on the windows, hear the mysterious African night calls. The elephant steps lightly, a soft rustle could be one, then a branch snaps . . . and you know! From your beach hut listen to the Indian Ocean as it laps the coral sands. Stay in Old Colonial hotels with only a glimmer of past glory, in slightly eccentric clubs and lodges, and Omani Palaces on the isle of Zanzibar.
Sleeping in the African wilderness is magical. The Milky Way lights up the sky as you have never seen before.
• The best Safari outfitters
• Spacious tent with veranda.
• Your own private bathroom
• Hot water for
shaves & showers.
• Room service
to your tent (yes !!)
• Your laundry, freshly pressed.
• Photo safaris at a
leisurely pace with experienced guides in 4WD
• Off-beat and eccentric
• Night watchmen patrol the camp
• Island magic in a beach hut
• Keep in touch with home. Bring your mobile phone, there is
good network coverage nearly everywhere we go.